Tincture CBD 101
- Identifying your CBD Tincture dose
The “right” amount of oil will differ from person to person, as each of us are unique. Here are some general guidelines to help you determine your dose.
Using the chart below:
- Find your weight range: Mild, Moderate or Strong (We recommend starting with Moderate dosing). This will guide you to the suggested starting daily amount
- Start small. Increase the amount, as needed, over a few days to get the desired effect.
- Take half of your dose in the morning and the other half in the evening right before bed.
- Consult your healthcare professional regarding the use of CBD oil.
- Each 1 oz. 1000mg bottle contains approximately 30 full droppers (one full dropper = one ml) of CBD oil).
- One full dropper contains the approximate amount of CBD oil:
- 250mg = 8.3mg
- 500mg = 16.7mg
- 1000mg = 33.3mg (Our current CBD bottle size)
EXAMPLE: If your suggested daily dose based on the chart is 30mg’s per day, you should take:
- ½ Dropper of a 1000mg bottle 2 X’s per day
How to use CBD Oil
The best way to take the oil is by placing it under your tongue, allowing it to absorb for a minimum of one minute (but the longer, the better!) and then swallowing.
- Shake the bottle well before starting
- Squeeze and release the top of the dropper to fill it to the desired mark.
- Place the dropper under your tongue and squeeze the top of the dropper to release the oil.
- Hold the oil under your tongue for at least 1 minute before swallowing. The longer you can allow it to sit under your tongue, the more you will be absorb!